BC-WRNW9 is a Wall Plugged 300Mbps Dual Band Concurrent Wireless-N Range Repeater, which supports wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n, and one 10/100Base-T Ethernet port.
The Repeater is equipped with 1x10/100M Auto MDI/MDIx LAN port that can be used to connect to an existing wired network to serve as a wireless interface. It can also be used to configure the Repeater via its web-based GUI, or upgrade the firmware.
The device is designed with MIMO technology, which successfully reduces ‘blind spots’, and extends network coverage within a home or in the building. BC-WRNW9 features with 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WIFI Protected Access (WPA), WPA2 to ensure the network security and prevent unauthorized access to you network.
The device is easy to setup. It is portable with no need of any external power adapter. It comes with the embedded power supply and power plug, so that users can just plug the device into a power socket.
- Dual-Band Concurrent 2x2 + 2x2 300Mbps Wireless Range Extender
- Supports ratified 802.11n technology with the data transfer rate up to 300Mbps.
- 2T2R with peak transmit power up to 18 dBm for 802.11b/g/n for 2.4GHz band and 2T2R with peak transmit power up to 18dBm for 802.11a/n for 5GHz band (TBD)
- Repeats and extends existing wireless signal to areas where the router or access point is not able to reach.
- Shares large files, printing and storage quickly and reliably in wider range in your home or office.
- Eliminates the use of cable wires while providing reliable wireless connection.
- Enables wired network wireless ready through the LAN port
- MIMO technology to reduce “dead spot” and increase network coverage.
- WEP, WPA, and WPA2 to ensure network security from unauthorized access.
- User-friendly web-based GUI and easy hardware setup. Portable, no need of external power adaptor.
- Support WPS to both Router and Client devices
- IEEE 802.11a/n 5GHz
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3 10/100, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
Wireless Frequency Band
- 2412 MHz - 2484 MHz
- 5170 MHz – 5785 MHz
- OFDM 1024/256/64/16/8 QAM, QPSK, BPSK and ROBO Modulation Scheme Wireless
- IEEE802.11n: BPSK, QPSK, QAM-16, QAM-64
- IEEE802.11g: BPSK, QPSK, QAM-16, QAM-64
- IEEE802.11b: CCK, QPSK, BPSK
- Wireless: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Key Chipset: Mediatek MT7620A Network Processor + 2.4 GHz Wireless chip Mediatek RT5592EP 5GHz RF chip
- Memory: SPI FlashRom: 8M Byte (TBD) & DDR2 DRAM: 128M Byte (TBD)
- OS Independent with TCP/IP protocol installed
POWER REQUIREMENTS (TBC)
- Supply voltage range: 100VAC – 240VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption : Less than 4W
- Max Current : 0.12A 3.0
- 1 x RJ45 for 10/100Base-T LAN
- 1 x Factory Default Reset Button
- 1 x WPS button
- 4 x Internal embedded antennas
- Dimension : 105(L) x 58 (W) x 42 (H) mm
- Weight : 160 g
- USA : FCC
- Asia Pacific/ Europe : CE, CB
- Operating : 0 o to 40 o Celsius(32 o to 104 o Fahrenheit)
- Non-Operating :-25 o to 70 o Celsius(-13 o to 158 o Fahrenheit)
- Operating : 30% to 90% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Non-Operating : 30% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
NOTE: Specifications subject to change without prior notice.